PARTICIPATION BY TELEPHONE
AK LBR 9076-1 provides:
- At least three (3) business days prior to a scheduled hearing or trial, a party wishing to appear telephonically should contact the in-court recording deputy clerk assigned to the presiding judge for the case.
Telephone participation is subject to the court's discretion and will generally be at the requesting party's expense.
[Effective October 1, 2002. Amended effective December 1, 2009.]
The request line number is (907) 271-2640.
For telephonic participation in 341 meeting, please contact the U.S. Trustee's office at (206) 553-2000 ext 229.
PARTICIPATION BY VIDEO TELECONFERENCE
- At least five (5) business days prior to a scheduled hearing or trial, any party wishing to appear by video teleconference may submit a completed VTC Request form to ECF_Orders@akb.uscourts.gov
- All video teleconference requests will be subject to court approval.
- Instructions for connecting by video will be sent to participants when approval has been given.
- Questions about participation in video teleconferencing should be directed to (907) 271-2667.
Access to our video conferencing system may be achieved by using a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera and microphone) or by using dedicated video conferencing hardware.