TELEPHONIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK - Effective March 16, 2020 (until further notice)
Unless otherwise ordered by the court, all parties must participate telephonically at all Bankruptcy proceedings. Participants will dial into the court's conference line prior to the designated start time of the proceeding. Participants must wait silently until their case is called as multiple matters may be set at the same time.
Below are the instructions for the conference line:
PARTICIPATION BY TELEPHONE
AK LBR 9076-1 provides:
- At least three (3) business days prior to a scheduled hearing or trial, a party wishing to appear telephonically should contact the in-court recording deputy clerk assigned to the presiding judge for the case.
- Telephone participation is subject to the court's discretion and will generally be at the requesting party's expense.
[Effective October 1, 2002. Amended effective December 1, 2009.]
The request line number is (907) 271-2640.
For telephonic participation in 341 meeting, please contact the U.S. Trustee's office at (206) 553-2000 ext 229.
PARTICIPATION BY VIDEO TELECONFERENCE
- At least five (5) business days prior to a scheduled hearing or trial, any party wishing to appear by video teleconference may submit a completed VTC Request form to ECF_Orders@akb.uscourts.gov
- All video teleconference requests will be subject to court approval.
- Instructions for connecting by video will be sent to participants when approval has been given.
- Questions about participation in video teleconferencing should be directed to (907) 271-2667.
Access to our video conferencing system may be achieved by using a PC, Mac, or iPad (with a camera and microphone) or by using dedicated video conferencing hardware.